Today is the BIG day! My book titled, Daddy Doin’ Work: Empowering Mothers To Evolve Fatherhood is officially available. Many of my faithful Subscribers Doin’ Work (aka, my blog subscribers) already preordered their copies and have them in their possession. But there are a few of you who still haven’t made the purchase for whatever reason. No problem. That’s what I’m here for. After you read this post, hopefully you’ll drop everything and get on it right now.
By the way, in case you stumbled upon this post just because you wanted the link to purchase the book,
here it is. Otherwise, keep reading.
1. It’s unique. No book in the marketplace covers the role mothers play in evolving fatherhood. Period.
2. It’s a humorous, entertaining, thought-provoking, and real examination of modern fatherhood.
3. The book was created for moms, and I have a pretty good understanding of what moms like. If you don’t believe me, read this.
4. What do Superman, two recent New York Times best-selling authors, a CEO of a very popular website, and an award-winning documentary writer have in common? They all highly endorsed my book.
5. It’s available in paperback for traditional book readers.
6. It’s available in eReader format (Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc.) for the people who prefer digital copies.
7. Speaking of which, the Kindle version is only $7.99! That’s almost the price of a large cup of premium coffee nowadays.
8. It provides in-depth detail about the whole viral photo craziness and why the reactions to it clearly illustrate the need for a book like this.
9. If you live in or around Los Angeles, Western Massachusetts, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, New York City, Houston, or Denver – you should buy it so I can meet you in person and give you a huge bear hug during the book tour.
10. And if you don’t live near those cities, please know that I plan to hit up other major American cities before the end of 2014 so I can meet as many of you in person as possible.
11. Because you shouldn’t wait to buy the book at Barnes & Noble during my book tour stops. First off, you’ll have to pay full price at the store ($16.99) and there could be a chance that they’ll be sold out. Imagine how pissed off you’d be if you drove all the way to a book signing event and found out the book wasn’t available? Don’t take that chance. If you buy it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com today, you’ll get it at a discounted price AND it will arrive in plenty of time for the book signing events. Win-win.
12. Because it’s pretty cool to see toddler who was labeled as “learning disabled,” a teenager who was bullied mercilessly, and a young man diagnosed with depression in his twenties rise above the noise, turn his life around and reach his dream of becoming a published author. Just more proof that if I can reach my dreams, you can too.
13. If you’re a man who is a kick-ass dad and puts your family first, you will love this book because it validates everything you’re doing for your family right now.
14. If you’re a man who knows you’re not the best dad, but really wants to improve, this book will provide real-life tips to step your game up.
15. If you’re romantically involved with a great dad, you’ll love the book because it will remind you of everything you need to do to ensure he stays that way.
16. If you’re romantically involved with a not-so-great dad, you’ll love the book because it will give you the tips to get him on track or get the hell out.
17. It doesn’t talk about traditional deadbeat dads. Instead, a portion of the book talks about and defines “deadbeat dads 2.0″ who are much more dangerous.
18. Speaking of “deadbeat dads 2.0,” it would be great if you gave this book to one of those clowns just so you could see a grown-ass man grunt himself into unconsciousness as he tries to read it.
19. It explains why it takes a hell of a lot more than pulling in a paycheck to be a great dad.
20. It clearly lays out the obstacles that stand in the way of good dads being good dads and what we can do to overcome them.
21. It explains why being a stay-at-home parent is the most misunderstood job on the planet in terms of difficulty and what actually is done during the course of any given day.
22. It’s not boring. Have you read a boring book before? It’s like being roundhouse kicked in the Hang Low repeatedly by Chuck Norris circa 1992 while Hanson’s MmmBop plays on endless loop in the background. Fortunately, my book will keep you entertained from start to finish.
23. You believe in my mission of evolving fatherhood. Sure, I can be the funny guy online, but ensuring our kids are raised by the best men possible isn’t a joke to me. I take what I do very seriously and I believe this book is one positive step in that direction.
24. I never ask you guys for anything (well, other than not being assholes on my social media channels) – and I certainly never ask you to part with your hard earned money. Ever. So this is a first for me. That said, I’m flat-out asking you to part with a few bucks to purchase this book in exchange for a lifetime of me keeping you entertained online. That’s a fair deal, no?
25. You like me. Just admit it – you do. That’s because I’m a likable guy. It doesn’t make me the Prime Minister of Douchebagistan to admit something like that. Just ask any of my friends and family members and they’ll tell you that I’d give the shirt off of my back for any of them (and even for people I don’t know). It’s easy to support the mission of someone who is likable – especially if the mission adds value.
26. A lot of you enjoy what I write on my blog or social media channels. Maybe it’s because I make you laugh, maybe it’s because I make you cry, or maybe it’s because I make you think. A few of you have asked me during my time blogging, “How can I thank you?” Well, here are three easy ways:
- Buy my book today
- Use the information in the book improve the parenting landscape
- Share the book with as many people as you can who you think will benefit from the information in it
That’s all I want. Nothing more.
27. You believe in the immense power of good fatherhood. Would you be reading these words on my blog if you felt otherwise?
You’re still here??
What are you waiting for? Go get it!